At last! Your ULTIMATE resource for all of the best CRICUT HACKS in one convenient place!
Wondering how to solve some of your most common Cricut dilemmas?
Then you need this eBook: 76+ Cricut Hacks, Tips & Tricks! Solutions to save you time, materials, and sanity!
This is the information I wish I had when I started crafting. Now you don't have to waste precious crafting time searching for answers. They're all right here for you!
NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT.
Your answers are in this handy guide filled with more than 76 of the most requested answers to common Cricut problems including:
- How to maintain and make the most of your mats? It's in here!
- How to make sure you don't accidentally void your Cricut warranty? It's in here too!
- Want to save time and materials when weeding? There's a TON of tricks to help you with that too!
- Want to cut vinyl without a mat? I tell you how!
- Need storage tips? They're in here!
- Would you like ideas to make the most of your scraps that you just hate to throw away? Read page 14!
- Tired of having your material get ruined? You're gonna love these ideas to stop that from happening!
- Forgot a birthday or want to turn your SVGs into adorable cards for any occasion? Check out page 16!
- Want the easiest of all time shortcut for making chalkboard art? You'll be wondering why you never thought of this before!
- Learn this one step that most crafters forget that will make a huge difference with all of your heat projects!
- Want to make your blade last for years! One of the tricks in here has helped me not replace mine in two years and counting!
- and so. much. more!
Seriously, this book is brimming with ideas that you can implement TODAY to save your time, materials, and sanity!
Plus there are 2 awesome BONUSES!
BONUS #1 - I've also included my curated list of 12 can't-do-without FONTS to add new life to your projects!
BONUS #2 - A few of my favorite SVG sites to inspire you too!
You can print this eBook yourself or load it on your tablet or phone so you have it with you whenever/wherever you need it.