Few projects are as overwhelming and stressful as selling a house.
There are numerous decisions to make, other properties that are competing with yours, decisions about professionals to hire, possibly a honey-do list that is a mile long, maybe some financial pressures, not to mention the emotional challenges you may be battling if you have a lot of memories tied to the home.
It is easy to feel overwhelmed and discouraged when thinking about all that is involved.
I know, I've been there.
And that's why I wrote this book. To help people just like you navigate the sometimes stormy seas of preparing a house to stand out in the real estate market.
In this book I help you really learn:
- What YOUR target buyer is looking for
- What areas you need to focus on (and which ones you can ignore!)
- How to Pick Paint Colors that work with your decor so your house looks amazing.
- How to declutter your entire house in one weekend
- How to layout furniture and accentuate (or even create) focal points
- and much, much more!
I also have amazing worksheets that go with this eBook! Get both in a discounted bundle in the shop!!